- What aspects of your work do you enjoy? This will give you a good insight into what parts of the job you enjoy. If this is only a small percentage you might want to think about whether you are in the right job.
- What one thing do you do whenever you get the chance? This will identify those things that you feel more passionate about.
- What makes you feel excited? This is normally associated with those things that you are good at. Mainly your talents and your gifts.
- What makes you feel more confident? You may find that talking, writing, singing, or art makes you feel this way. Again these are things that you know you are good at, therefore you feel confident. You don’t have to think twice about doing them.
- What would you do if you weren’t earning money from it? Again this signifies your passions. You aren’t in it for the money, you truly love doing it and just want to spend your spare time enjoying yourself with this task.
- What do you do in your spare time? You probably spend time developing one of your hobbies or talents. You may spend this time writing, creating music, or exercising.
Go through this list and start writing down your answers. From here you want to see if there is one thing that gets repeated again and again. If so, chances are that this is your passion. That one thing that you love to do, or want to do whenever you can.
Your next step is to simply start making time for it, and yes you can if you truly want to.
I have helped many individuals find and live their life’s purpose, if you would like me to help you in identifying your purpose then contact me on 020 8337 5937 or contact me via the website.
If you are keen to learn more about finding your purpose be sure to listen to my podcast “Your Path to Purpose” where I talk to so many incredible people who share their stories with me.